What is the first thing that comes to your mind when you think of a pregnant woman? You think of the belly of course and you probably imagine the outer appearance of a woman and it’s always beautiful. Pregnancy dresses are something that focuses more on a woman’s comfort. But our celebrities always try to do something new and they are always concerned about the design thing. Here in this article, we are going to list out the celebrities who should have never worn these upsetting pregnancy dresses and should have been left in their wardrobe. Once you see these pictures, you will get a clear idea of what are we trying to say and how it is upsetting.
Take a look at these 17 upsetting pregnancy dresses worn by celebrities that should have been left in the wardrobe.
1. Is that a giant diaper worn by Beyonce?
2. Busy Philips and funny looking gown
3. Hayden Panettiere’s Silky bird outfit
4. Katie Price went one step ahead
5. Hilary’s sporty style
6. Alicia being way too casual
7. Kerry Washington and her upsetting gown
8. Fergie and her great fashion sense
9. When Janet Jackson completely covered herself
10. Isla Fisher and her pregnancy workout dress
11. When Kim dressed like a penguin
12. Clemence Poesy giving a tough competition
13. Teal must be Jessica Simpson’s favourite colour
14. When Courtney Stodden was being notorious with her pregnancy dress
15. Madonna and her ‘what the…’ dress
16. Mia’s polka dot dress
17. Laura Perlongo’s way too creative dress
Don’t you think these celebrities should be given an award to wear this kind of upsetting dress? There is a fine line between weird and trying something new and they have clearly forgotten what ‘trying something new’ should look like. Do let us know the most upsetting dress from the list in the comment down below.