Our society is full of double standards and we think that’s completely fine as some way or the other we are a part of it too. Double standards are when it’s completely fine for one gender or a group of people to act in a certain way but absolutely wrong for another. And the society forces these double standards on us in different ways and there are times we even don’t realize it. So we have some perfect examples of double standards going on in our society at large, which brings division among us.
These brutally honest illustrations depict the uncomfortable truth behind some daily life situations and it’s disturbing how accurate they actually are. Seeing these illustrations you can undoubtedly say that a few phrases like gender equality are reduced to no more than a catchphrase.
1. Don’t you think you should check out the poster of Victoria’s secret behind?
2. Society is anyway going to stop you from doing everything
3. Why should guys have all the fun?
4. Have you heard that saying that great mind when comes together will always discuss ideas, average minds talk about events while dumb minds discuss people?
5.The Game of Armor
6. It all depends on the face of the people giving you compliment
7.Tit for Tat
8. Why do it’s always believed that woman can’t play strong roles?
9. The society we live in has a bifocal view
10. Isn’t it ironical that now even the double standards have double standards!
11. Size does matter, maybe not for you, but for the society
12. Why it’s always about the female gender?
13. You should try roleplay sometimes, it works!
14. Men never understand
15. Whoa! Now you want your double standards in Transformers too?
16. Well, you should try and look at your clothes first
17. Trying to point fingers?
18. According to this society, assertive men are “leaders” while assertive women are “bitch3s.”
19. After all, it all comes to a point that he is a man!
20. Where’s the problem?
21.Seriously? It’s just armpit hair!
22. Our society has set some standards on how a person should look
23.Busty girls problems!
24. For generations now, society has given women just a thumbs down while men always get an upper hand.
25. Everyone has insecurities!