The fashion during the 1940s and 1950s was completely different from today’s fashion. Many things from them are discarded now and many things from now when not even discovered back then. Bullet bras were one of those trends. It was made famous by Hollywood actresses who were seen wearing bullet bras under sweaters, in various movies. A lingerie company from those days first made these bullet bras and it became a fashionable thing, really soon. Here are 12 photos of women wearing bullet bras to give you a brief idea about what kind of fashion was on peak, back in 40s and 50s.
1. Not many girls from now can rock this look. It is sometimes really fun to go back to the 40s and 50s and look at their lifestyle and fashion.
2. If a boost in size is what you are looking for, go for these vintage bullet bras. I am afraid you are not available in shops, anymore. Are they?
3. It seems like a different world, altogether. A world with pointing bras.
4. Bullet bras were professionally designed for “maximum projection”.
5. Marilyn Monroe can pull anything off. You cannot just get your eyes off this picture.
6. Who would need an actual breast augmentation, when you had these awesome things?
7. This is how those actually looked. This picture is not looking weird since it is not worn under a sweater.
8. Don’t these look a little weird? I don’t know if they were comfortable to wear or not. I would be in shock if they were.
9. Aggressive and awesome, at the same time. The Hollywood glamour from those days makes this picture look really great.
10. I still wonder if girls want these back. Because it deserves to make a comeback, doesn’t it?
11. This my turn out to be a really good option for many girls today.
12. Amazing, is what you call it.